We are the Leader in Corporate Services
Proper bookkeeping and maintenance of adequate financial records will enable owners or directors of companies to make effective day to day business decisions. It enhances the credibility for future financing needs with effective statutory compliance to execute strategic business plans.
Outsource Your Accounts to an Accounting Firm
Meet Your Goal
All companies and businesses registered in Malaysia need to maintain proper accounts & documentations as stated in Companies Act 1965/2016, Income Tax Act 1967 and the recent Sale and Services Tax Act 2018.
This is the core of AMACC expertise. We offer the service of accounting with proper and proven quality accounting record and bookkeeping as a whole to ensure your business can compete in today’s competitive business world.
We provide you the full set of computerised financial accounting on a monthly or yearly basis.
Monthly Accounting Service:
- Monitoring client’s accountant in preparing the financial statement
- Staff will be trained with the proper bookkeeping knowledge that tailored with the business nature
- Monthly Financial Performance Report, Presentation & Discussion
- Accounting Software Subscription
Yearly Accounting Service:
- Record transactions – The accounts are generally monitored on a computer-based environment with hard copies being provided as range between accounts is maintained with full audit trail
- Prepare at the end of company accounting period or every six months (twice a year)
Why Choose Our Bookkeeping Services?
Our team of accounting expert has vast experience in preparing accounts for businesses, including sole proprietors, partnerships, private limited companies and limited liabilities partnership. We can handle your business account and book-keeping based on your requirements.