Corporate Secretarial Services
Corporate Secretarial Services or known as Company Secretary is an officer of the company and advisory to the board members to make sure companies operates follow with the rules and regulation in Malaysia. Every company registered as a Private Limited (Sdn. Bhd.) is required to appoint company secretary.
Role of Company secretary are to make sure the correct procedure are followed and remains compliance with company’s Memorandum and Article of Association (M&A) and Companies Act. Company Secretary is link between shareholders and company, and responsible for completion and timely submission of the company’s annual return and full accounts by the statutory deadline.
Services that AMACC will offer:
- Company formation – including incorporation of company (Sdn. Bhd), search of company name & opening bank account for business.
- Submission of Annual Return
- Preparation and documentation for Annual General Meeting (AGM)/ Extraordinary General Meeting (EGM)
- Maintenance of statutory registration and record books
- Change of company name
- Increased authorized share capital, allotment of new share and any other matters relating with share
- Registered office
- Company search
- Certified true copy (CTC)
- Monitoring and ensuring compliance with relevant legal requirements, particularly under the companies act
- Strike Off
- MOF Registration